4/19/11

I SHOULD BE STUDYING RIGHT NOWWWWWWW ARGHHHHH!!!!! -,-


But but but one post ain't goin to hurt anybody righttt? :) SPM is getting nearer day by day errrrr and it's SCARY DUDE!I'm pack with homework's,notes,extra classes,tuition's and also saturday extra class.by now lahhh baru start thinking back if time form4 last year totally focus and all tak lahhh like this kan? at least i can be like
-uhhh SPM another 7 months right? relekkk luuuuu
-alah,chemistry ''SALTS'' ?senang gila dooooo
-hekkkelehhhh setakat biology aku dah master semua chapter laaa!
-ADD MATHS? uhhh tu sememangnya 100% subjek fav ak :) 

 HEKKK ELEHH LUUU,TAK PAYAH NAK BERLAGAK SANGAT LAH KANN? -,- 

sadly i can't :'( but tak pe.i know i have to work hard ,like very hard!and stay healthy along the way.
i was sneezing like crazy one whole day!like my button nose ni nak tercabut and i was feeling uncomfortable plus pening!okey-okey enough about me,remember i ask you readers to wait for the pictures and all?HAHA wait no more!because the pictures will be uploaded sooooon!like so sooooooooooon! like really sooooooooon! upload lambat lagilah senang cerita :D haha so sudah-sudah lah with the waiting and all (*hekeleh gelabah gila minah ni ingat ade orang nak tunggu dia upload cerita? ckap ''ANUAR HADI'' style :) yeayyyy me! 

okay,on my way towards GLORY BABY!  btw,i had reactivate my facebook!like i said from my previous post imma less interested!!!YEAYYYYY ME AGAIN :D 
*WAITTT one more thing mind me for the ugly picture of myself up there,HAHA i like taking ugly picturesssss o.o COOL KAN?COOL KAN? fine,tak cool -,-

No comments: