4/20/11

YEAH,IM GOING TO BE THE ''COOLEST MAKCIK'' EVER LIVED :B




hooyeah! I'm going to be an official mak cik in just another one month and 2 weeks :D and i just can't wait for you blueberry  :* and somehow I'm nervous to?but let just talk about the fun part ain't? so lately blueberry,blueberry?yeah we call that little one ''blueberry'' :) and i do think the name will stick :p hha okay,so like i said lately blueberry is so active!kicking here and there haha.i can actually feel the kicking :D and sometimes when i kiss my sister belly,it was like kissing blueberry :* i don't know why I'm so excited and such ,maybe just because i never actually have a little brother/sister :) hopefully my sister and blueberry will be just fine,lets pray.LOVE YOU ALREADY LITTLE BLUEBERRY OF MINE :B

for my sister and my brother in law:
i love you kaklili :) you look so cute and seriously so beautiful now,maybe its true women looks so much beautiful and actually glowing when they are pregnant! haha and you're sure one of them! plus so cute lahh kaklili :) yeah,my sister is one of a kind,she's strong in her own way.i can't wait for blueberry to come out from that huge belly of yours!hha! yeah,her belly is so huge now! and she's starting to walk like a penguin! max cuteness kayy :* you're actually goin to be a mother!InsyaALLAH everything will turn out just as planned.
and as in for my brother in law,you're going to be a dad to my one and only niece, ceh ceh ceh HAHA im 100% sure you're be a great dad to you're lil boy :) cause you're sure are a great brother in law.i mean it :) please do take care of my sister and blueberry kayyy :D 

For blueberry:
hey there:) its your coolest mak cik here.hha  just promise me you'll grow up healty and strong okay? i can't wait to see you and hold you.i'll promise to take care of you,seeing you grow up,celebrate your birthdays,listen to your first word,go to the playground together,let you sleep in my arms,play with you,make you laugh,tell all my friends how lucky i am to be your COOLEST MAKCIK :p,seeing you walk for the first time,listen to your cute voice,take care of you when you're sick,get mad at you when you do stupid stuff,help you stand up again when you fall,give you useful advice,send you to you're very first day at school,listen to all you problems with your friends,buy you ice cream,clean your poop once at least :p,teach you so that you can be a man,love you with all my heart,be there at you're first convocation,meet your girlfriends,watching you get married and be there for you when you need me :) INSYAALLAH if i lived long enough to watch all of that :')cool right?cool? i told you im the COOLEST MAKCIK EVER LIVED :D

4 comments:

alia_wedges said...

whoa~! sweett :))

amyraaaheh! said...

oooo comel :) hehehe

Lili said...

oooo sungguh terharu. im sure u'll be the one to spoil and manjakan my son nanti.(wah~~ my son~~ huhu)

so touching adik..tq.. yang part basuh poop tu..bukan at least once, kalau boleh everytime i ask u to hahaha bila mama dia penat ape salah the coolest mak cik ever tlg basuhkan? hohoho

thanks adik..kak li pon x sabar nak jumpa blueberry bulaatt! muax!

Maddalena said...

lovely!