12/9/11

THIS IS,SERIOUS BISNES!






 okay tak tau nk tulis introduction apa,so let me just get straight to the point okay?

so spm is over , i have nothing to do so me and my sister's decided to do a cupcake business :) okay like seriously i think i lost it,my writing skill.haha  how long as it been 5 months i think from my last post.aiyooo 
emm,kay so I'm starting a cupcake business ! just for the meantime.any orders? ceh ceh
my first order came from my own sister, 55 mini cupcakes for a very very cheap price.haha ya like seriously so cheap,i think i'll discuss more with my motherlah about the price and all. yela,i have to bake 55 mini cupcakes,and put on the frosting one by one on the 55 mini cupcakes ,using a hand mixer to mix the batter and plus im just making all this cupcakes at home in my medium size oven.i also have to bake the cupcake at night and do the frosting in the morning before 9.30 am.
i hope i can bake all the cupcakes at one go,then i don't need to bake the other batch that will make it so much leceh.emm, this totally require loads of effort.at one point i did't think it was worth it,but thinking of my sister, this time i'll will just go with it lah.then the next order and so on i will discuss with my mother and sister about the price.
i did check out the cupcakes price in the market,and they were very expensive! rm 1.60 for just a mini or ''kecik ketot'' punya cupcake! my plan is to offer my costumers with delicious cupcakes with a cheaper price. baikk kann i? :)

today i baked my first ever Red Velvet cupcake and it taste so gooood :) i didn't expect it though but it did turn out great.the sleepless night  doing research was all worth it.this business is just temporary,and i think I'm just selling this to family and friends but i will also accept orders.you can just pick it up or we can also deliver it to you, the delivery price depends on where you want we to deliver it.i will definitely post some pictures of my cupcakes in the next post,and give you more information on how to order and the prices okay? I'm offering loads of different flavored cupcakes and frosting that will just make you die if you didn't get a bite of it! we make the awesomesss cupcake ever made! :) till the next post chaww!

No comments: