2/19/11

FRAGILE


 HELLO PEEPS! :)
sorry readers for the longgggggg wait :P i had been super busy with school and stuff.currently doing fine,and still breathing.ohhh i don't know this past few months wasn't easy for me.lots of things just happened without asking me first :"( well that's just how life works.

i don't know why, but I'm just fragile now,i just cry,cry and cry.if something hurtful happens i will just burst out in tears.sorry,i just cant hold it anymore like before.I'm not the kind of person who just cry in front of people,it just ain't cool.it shows your weakness,btw i look super ugly when i cry.mind me family and friends if i cry.i cry because i care and i just cant handle the pressure the tears just come naturally :"(

2 comments:

Nino! said...

awww, sayang dont be like this one :( you know, i've been feeling the same way too :) hmm, sometimes, we'll be falling apart but that don't mean we should sit down and cry. we should stand up and be strong :D you have me to support you kay? i love you nim <3

Nim said...

nyna you know me,i am always the one yang control cool 24 jam -__-'',happy 24/7 and will never cry in front of friends,like never! in a zillion years.people expect me to be happy you know? like i have 0% problems cause i just know what to say when people ask me for advice or what ever.once ade kwn ckap ''wan aku tengok kau happy,mcm tak pernah ade masalah je'' i was like waaaa??? -___-' of cause i have problems girl! they know me as a crazy happy girl who just dont show her down side ya know? but now i just burst out in tears whenever shit happens :"( finally,i cry and they saw it for the very first time.tak tercapai impian nak zillion years.HAHA
awww,thank you friend :) but at least we are lucky enough to have bunch of cool family & friends ain't? i love you too nyna <3