2/19/11

I ONLY SAID IT CAUSE I MEAN IT,I ONLY MEAN IT CAUSE IT TRUE


so,yesterday was fun.lets just talk about the fun part okay? yesterday was awesome,most of it.reunite with old friends and new friends  are just priceless :D i am so lucky for having lots of best friends and i know i can count on every single one of them,and i just want you guys to know that i love you and will forever will  :) if you are one of my friends,i am truly and deeply in love with you! HAHA don't get me wrong okay.

in every friendship will always have their own ups and down.friends in the other hand will come and go.but lets enjoy it while it last right? i have bunch of good friends that i just loveeeeee :D  but true friends will always be together ,despite the baddest things happen.i had the greatest memory and also the baddest memory with friends,and its okay! I'm okay,its just one of the process of growing up :D meaning that i am growing up,or matang if i must say :)  to tell you the truth,yeah i cant life without friends.i need you you you and you :")

and if i ever did anything stupid to you,you,you or you , SORRY.I'm not perfect,nobody is.this post is mainly about me telling my friends that i need them-i love them-i cant live without them-their are amazing for still being friends with me HAHA-i adore every single one on you-hoping the friendship will last forever-you guys are hilarious-love being around you guys-thanks for making my life pure AWESOMENESSS- thanks for being there when i need you.and other  random awesome stuff

No comments: