3/11/11

SHOULD I GIVE UP OR SHOULD I JUST KEEP ON CHASING PAVEMENTS EVEN IF IT LEADS NOWHERE?





HELLO WORLD! (*ANUAR HADI STYLE)  

Okeyyyy,i hadn't update my blog for a long long time ain't? I'm trying to reduce my network activities.ceh ceh -,- yela trying to reduce my time wasting time online.i have to like seriously keep up with my studies -,- gees i had to work triple hard.wish me luck! so now life is good and I'm 100% leaving a life of a budak yang nak ambik SPM bulan 11 nanti.gosh! stressful! yes yes i once told my sister ''adik tak pernah stress'' HAHA? whatttttt -,- totally tak matang okey.so now i am officially stress outttttt o,o

Hey for all you know my members and i finally did our oral !HELL YEAH it was totally awesomeeeeee :D we had so much fun in the process,practice the oral like a zillion times.mama will ask me,''so how's the oral''? next week lahh ma.then she ask me again ''hows the oral''? next Thursday.then she will ask me again,never get tired.HAHA thats my mommy :) ''how did the oral when on adik ''? postpone this friday lahh mama.postpone postpone I'm getting sick of it.just want to get it done and focus on my chemistry -,- so everything happened according to plan. teacher was impress tooo :D our oral presentation was unique,and was different :) and we worked soooo hard for it,teachers said that ''i can see that you put so much effort in this'' we we're like,ohhh I'm glad you notice that cause it SURE IS TRUE! haha and everyone was ''oprah best gila! you look so natural.tadi kau best sangat,seriously best gila.'' :B (hidung kembang 2 cm)

HAHA thank you sooo much guys for loving the show! i sure can't do it without my members.it was one of my best oral.i was Oprah Winfrey itself so the dialog was longggggg for me to remember every single question and all,but we practice a lot and all and finally the outcome was GREAT! thank god we changed the idea to a talk show,everything happens for a reason right?everything we went through out the oral was all worth it.when i was in front talking to all my classmate and all,i wasn't nervous at all.totally.i don't know why maybe i just want to get it done FAST.i was talking bla bla bla for the intro and so on :) it was great just great.blahhhhh -,- and now everyone will start calling me oprah at school.HAHA please don't :'(  so folks!that's all for now.
PS:let us all pray ,for the earthquake victims all around the world :"( hold on there.

No comments: