3/12/11

HEARTLESS



i once thought i am the only person on this place called earth who's name is '' '' but one day at tuition some friends call me to witness a file with a name of a teacher which is exactly like me!-,- with the same spelling and all! i was like ''ALAHHHH'' :( haha
i am heartless in certain situations.if somebody like to make shit i will just be heartless and will never let it to effect me.power kan?
i love too cook :) helping my mom with house work.weird huh? maybe i just feel responsible .
i am the youngest in the family,im 17! 17 but still my sisters kiss me like i'm still 6  -,- errr dugaan adik bongsu.nanti bila dah ade blueberry rindu plak kan ? haha 
i love to sing,like seriously.when i was in kindergarten i think i had a voice that is wayyy better than siti nurhaliza HAHA.but only the ones who is close to me hear my  real voice.my third sister is my number one fan :') and i don't know why :/
 laughing is just my thinggggg.i will laugh my heart out when ever i think something is funny eventhough everyone else don't.currently learning how to laugh more ''AYU'' :)
i am not gifted with a genius brain that know everything! so i have to study smart to achieve success!
i hate it when someone ''IM'' you in facebook and he's the one who started the conversation and everything but suddenly he just go OFFLINE! likewaaaa? are you kidding me MAN! -,- gees get a life please.
love going to school ! HAHA
love making new friends,i have loads of best friends but haven't find a true friend yettt.
maybe,just maybe my future husband is my true friend :')
i love my family more than anything.
I'm not a party girl,i don't go out at night with my friends  just to lepak anywhere.i spend most of my time at home with my family :) COOL kan my life? TEE-HEE
i love my friends,i really do.
i hate calculation cause i'm just not good at it :/if you think I'm going to be a accountant when i grow up.FORGET ABOUT IT -,-
can't wait for my first niece to come out from my sister huge belly! HAHA 
love to sleeppppppp  :)
I'm not a type of person who just sticks with their cellphones 24/7
totally love the colour PURPLE ! one of my friends even call me ''budak purple'' -,-

so thats all for now,

No comments: