1/21/12

BEING STRONG

          Have you ever feel like you have so many things in your head that you are trying very-very hard to make it better,to solve it or to just get over it, but at the end of the day you just end up DUSH! you don't know what is the right and what is the wrong thing to do.so you just stay where you are,thinking about the same thing over and over again in your head.
         

        Even how much i think about how i am going to deal with this, i am dealing with this now.
i don't know how but i am doing my best.i don't even know how to put down my words, even thinking about this makes me just want to cry my heart out.but i cant do that,i have to be strong. my family we are still together,and we have to keep staying together and stay strong together. i have to be here with them,they need me and i need them. there's no time to fool around with my friends. it's just not the right time, how i hope my friends will understand why i am so quiet lately .sorry guys,don't get me wrong.
          
        What i need the most right now is just for the people around me to understand,and just don't get me wrong please.i have to be where i am now,i am here,i want to be here, and i will be here.
        


          

No comments: